We normally follow the same rhythm throughout the day every day in Børnehuset Lillekilde. Below you find approximate hours for the course of the day, which we hope can give you an impression of and an overview of a normal day.
The institution’s opening hours are all weekdays from 7:30 – 17:00 and this means that parents and children cannot be in the house or the yard outside this period unless we have an arrangement that lasts longer than our opening hours.
A little film from a typical day in Lillekilde: Click here
- 7:30 The institution opens.
Breakfast porridge will offered to all kids, in the blue kitchen until. 8:45.
After they have finished eating the kids can enter the nursery rooms.
If a child do not need an “extra” breakfast, it can of cause go directly into it’s room.
- 9:00 Morning assembly starts in all the different rooms.
This ensures a good start of the day. We get to say “hi” to the friends with song and talk and together we plan the day activities.
After the morning assembly and until lunch, planed activities and/or trips out of the house will be carried out.
On Mondays the kindergarden group (Bogfinken) will go on an all day trip, and their packed lunch will be enjoyed outdoors.
- 9:30 The smallest nursery babies, that need to sleep twice, will be feed and tucked in for their fist nap.
- 10:30 The three nurseries eat lunch together in the dining hall. -which always ends with them singing together.
After this, all the kids will be tucked in, for their midday nap, in their own individual cot, in the sleeping hall.
(Always under the supervision of at least two adults)
- 11:15 Our middle group (Guldsmeden) eats lunch in the dining hall.
The children that still need a midday nap will be tucked in, on their own mattress in the resting area, right next to the room (Stue)
- 12:00 The kindergarten (Bogfinken) eat their lunch in the dining hall.
- From kl. 13:45 afternoon food and fruit will be served.
First it will be the nurseries, then the middle group, after which the Kindergarten.
- 16:00 The nurseries join each other, either inside or outside on the playground area.
The same for the kindergarten (Bogfinken) and the middle group (Guldsmeden) though usually outside.
- 17:00 the institution closes.